top of page
  • 執筆者の写真Paul

Sad news

Hello everyone!

Have you heard what happened in Nara? A deer died with three kilograms of plastic in its stomach. The deer could not eat enough food, because the plastic bags blocked its stomach. :(

In the last six months, six deer died because of eating the plastic bags that people throw away carelessly. The deer cannot differentiate between food and plastic bags!

We have to be very careful with plastic bags! It causes lots of problems in our planet.

Let's save the animals and the planet! :)

bottom of page